Pages

Monday, December 12, 2016

15 Celebs Who Prefer Celibacy Before Marriage





Many relationships among famous celebrities don’t work out. One of the reasons is the constant battle with tabloids and paparazzi. You won’t believe how these celebrities view marriage.

15. ADRIANA LIMA


This Victoria’s Secret angel is a devout Catholic who believes that “sex is for after marriage…[Men] have to respect that this is my choice. If there’s no respect, that means they don’t want me.”

14. LADY GAGA


In 2010, she surprised fans by saying “So it’s OK not to have sex, it’s OK to get to know people. I’m celibate; celibacy’s fine.” A year later she revealed that she was dating and kissed celibacy goodbye.

13. LENNY KRAVITZ


Lenny revealed that he was celibate for 4 years. His explanation for this was “I think sex and intimacy and all are very important. It’s just that I’m going to do it with my wife, and not everybody else.”

12. TAYLOR LAUTNER


He is waiting for the right girl who is loyal and honest, but mostly someone who can let themselves loose – be themselves and not put on a show.

11. JESSICA SIMPSON


Her statement “My virginity is something I stand strong on” reflected on the purity ring she kept at the age of 12 and remained true to her word until she got married to Nick Lachey. She claimed that “virginity can be cool and sexy” even if “it’s not always easy.”

10. HILARY DUFF


This actress/singer stood out by remaining celibate until she found the right man to marry. It was because the environment she was in “just seemed like everybody has slept with each other”.

9. LISA KUDROW


This actress is rather level-headed and conservative. She opened up about choosing celibacy until she met her husband at 32 years old. She claimed that “I had to make myself worthy of the kind of man I had in mind.”

8. MARIAH CAREY


When she met the one, she said that they “both have similar beliefs, and I just thought that it would be so much more special if we waited until after we were married. And it was; it still is.”

7. JORDIN SPARKS


She promised herself to be celibate until marriage. She followed in the footsteps of her parents saying “my parents gave me a purity ring and talked to me about waiting until marriage. It wasn’t forced, it just made perfect sense.”

6. TERRENCE HOWARD


This Hollywood actor is not interested in premarital sex because “if a relationship is built on sexuality, it won’t last long.” According to him, people can have as many relationships as they want as long as they don’t have sex because it’s a responsibility.

5. LEELEE SOBIESKI


This actress took a vow of celibacy until she got married at 26. She chose to do this because according to her, “it wasn’t for any religious reasons or anything like that, but simply because, to me, my virginity was the most precious gift that I could ever give to a man, and I wanted to be sure I was giving it to the right man.”

4. JULIANNE HOUGH


This beautiful blonde actress maintains a clean lifestyle.

When asked about relationships, she mentioned that “if you’re just with one person, it’s only for one good reason, and [waiting to have sex] will strengthen that relationship.”

3. KEVIN JONAS


He was one of the few men in the acting/music industry who wore a purity ring until he married Danielle Deleasa. He regretted his decision because “sex was not worth the wait. After we did it, I was kind of like, that’s it?”

2. COLIN FARRELL


This actor has a reputation for being Hollywood’s ultimate bad boy. After a failed relationship, he gave up women to focus on his priorities like his life, his kids and his work.

No comments: